Thursday, December 30, 2010

Coming to the end of 2010

Coming to the end of Year 2010...As I reflect on the past one year, I recall of many happenings, some trips and still counting my blessings. But for the past one month, I would like to highlight some here.

Hannah - Music Drama Class recital
Goldilocks Teaching the Three Brown Bears to Recycle

Christmas shopping
One Utama 

The Gardens and Mid Valley Megamall

Bangsar Shopping Centre

Cosy and nice to walk around. Met Santa and got a gift from Santa, a teddy bear. Experience snow fall too. Children were playing 'snow', surrounded by real Christmas trees and a fountain.


Christmas Gathering       The cell group had Christmas gathering at my place. There is always lots of laughter and cries too. Well with 7 toddlers running and playing, there bound to be some jumping, falling, running into, snatching and fighting for 'the seat'. That night went well, though with some mishaps, nothing major. I remember Isaac fell off a stool and said "No pain, no pain". Haha that was funny. I had fun seeing them playing together. They are such joy to have. Thanks too to my two girls helped out in entertaining the children. As for food thank you mama Cheah for the yummy and ever popular lobak. PN did well in her curry chicken attempt.
from L to R ...children playing, giving out Christmas gifts, children playing and Ann with her baby Caylee (and kissing balloon)

Christmas Celebration at IOI Boulevard   Many programmes took place that night but I didn't snap much. It was raining and strong wind when we reached there that evening. But as the night got darker rain also got less heavier and eventually stopped. Something I did during the event which I have not done for many, many years ie Donate Blood. As for my girls, they took part in the colouring competition.
colouring competiton


Children Church Christmas Celebration   We sang some carols, aunty Florence told the true meaning of Christmas, aunty Mi Lin led the children with some games. Then we served yummy food. A group of orphanage joined us.




Trip to Malacca  We don't go to Malacca often. I would say maybe 2 years once. But in this month of December we went there twice. First was part of our balik kampung holiday to Muar/Malacca when Alyssa was hospitalised. Then few days ago was due to my father in law admitted into the ICU ward for brain hemorrhage. Both times also in Pantai Hospital. We contributed a lot to the parking business in the hospital.
from L to R ... the girls at aunty Rosemary's house, Lao Qian Icy Cold Coffee, the long queue outside chicken ball rice shop and Hannah really bored waiting for chicken ball rice
 
I am just praying all things will end on a happy note. New hope, new beginning for the new year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2 comments:

Ponytail said...

Happy New Year Wai Yin!

ANURATHA said...

Happy New Year Wai Yin !! Have a great start to a beautiful year ahead! Hope to see you at our MGS gatherings soon!!