Saturday, November 19, 2011

Birthday comes early this year

Not denying my age as I am celebrating the end of thirties this year. Life has been good and very good. Having a new car to drive I thought was great and yesterday Alyssa got her trophy for coming first in class in her exams.


But I've received something so unexpected....tickets to Alam Tam Concert! (I have been a fan of Hong Kong superstar Alan Tam since school days.)

My loving hubby surprised me with the tickets. OMG can't believe this is real. Never will I thought that I will go to a concert like this. Anyway it's tonight and I am just so excited.


It gets better...I'm sailing in a cruise on my birthday! And with the most important people to me. I am so looking forward to all these excitement.

Ok back to reality...mop the floor first.

No comments: